- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: ST1/HSS/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 12
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
By Kat Giantis
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are already starting to look alike, but are they ready to commit to forever? Over the weekend, the rekindled flames stepped out in Los Angeles sporting matching ensembles of black leather coats, message T-shirts and cancer sticks. The actress, however, was also wearing something all her own: a ring on her left hand.
Sure, the sparkler looks a lot like the one that touched off aisle-walk talk in November (at the time, ERW denied the engagement rumors and explained that she had been wearing the ring since she was 14).
So far, their respective reps (and Twitter accounts) are mum on the betrothal reports.
Late last month, the mag reported that the British actor, who reconnected with the former fiancée of Marilyn Manson in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong hookup fizzled in 2006, was set to propose.
"They have been shopping for rings for at least a month," said a source.
Of course, the pair don't need a rock to cement their love. They already have tattoos from their first go-round on the wheel of love, when Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle and Jamie, 25, had an "E" inked on his arm.
Plus, Bell seems to know the way to her heart. On Saturday, she posted a photo of a Christian Louboutin shoebox and a videogame. The pic's caption: "You know you've found your soul mate when they give you shoes and Nintendo games for Christmas."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite