- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: WhoSay4 of 12
- Photo: WhoSay5 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG10 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'an evening with women,'" the 26-year-old actress tweeted, referring to the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center's May 10 event. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think it's convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
She refuted the story with actual proof in the form of a video that shows her exiting the benefit solo.
"If 'a source' saw us leave together, why am I seen here leaving alone?" she pointed out. "This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting. Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesn't mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?"
Rodriguez, who was last linked to model Cara Delevigne, has yet to comment on the chatter.
As for what caused Wood and Bell to call it quits after 19 months of marriage, a source tells People that the couple, whose son arrived last July, have "different priorities."
"Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority," explains the insider. "The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
The bisexual Wood "is very edgy and adventurous and wants to find a partner that she can share that with," adds the spy.
According to the mag, she's been seeking support from her pals, including recently out BFF Ellen Page, whom she joined on May 20 for some hang-time at Sayers Club in Los Angeles with a group that included newlyweds Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry.
"Evan seemed like she was in a good mood," relays an eyewitness. "She was laughing and talking to the group about wanting to sing at Sayers sometime soon."
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite