- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: WhoSay4 of 12
- Photo: WhoSay5 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG8 of 12
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG10 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
"Looks like someone is already trying to start a rumor that I 'hooked up' with Michelle Rodriguez at 'an evening with women,'" the 26-year-old actress tweeted, referring to the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center's May 10 event. "I have never even said 'hello' to Michelle Rodriguez. I think it's convenient someone chose to make up the story now and not that night."
She refuted the story with actual proof in the form of a video that shows her exiting the benefit solo.
"If 'a source' saw us leave together, why am I seen here leaving alone?" she pointed out. "This is 'journalism' at its lowest. Complete lies made up to exploit a public separation, as if that isn't hard enough. Disgusting. Also just because you are in a photo with someone doesn't mean you spoke or slept together. Really guys?"
Rodriguez, who was last linked to model Cara Delevigne, has yet to comment on the chatter.
As for what caused Wood and Bell to call it quits after 19 months of marriage, a source tells People that the couple, whose son arrived last July, have "different priorities."
"Evan loves being a mom. After her son was born, he has been her No. 1 priority," explains the insider. "The marriage always came in second. They have different goals for the future and want to pursue them separately."
The bisexual Wood "is very edgy and adventurous and wants to find a partner that she can share that with," adds the spy.
According to the mag, she's been seeking support from her pals, including recently out BFF Ellen Page, whom she joined on May 20 for some hang-time at Sayers Club in Los Angeles with a group that included newlyweds Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry.
"Evan seemed like she was in a good mood," relays an eyewitness. "She was laughing and talking to the group about wanting to sing at Sayers sometime soon."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite