- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
It looks like the end of the line for Ginnifer Goodwin and her fiancé, Joey Kern. People reports the pixie-cut-coiffed actress, 32, who's currently in theaters in the now-unfortunately titled "Something Borrowed," called it quits with her 34-year-old actor-beau a few weeks ago.
The split comes less than six months after they announced their engagement, with Kern popping the question with a ring he helped design.
"We couldn't be happier than to celebrate our engagement over the holidays with our families," the couple of two years gushed in December.
In more bad timing, Goodwin recently enthused about her wedding plans in the June issue of Marie Claire.
"I'm so ready," she bubbled. "I want a life full of little Joeys. I'm only holding off until after my wedding for vanity purposes. I just want to be able to fit into whatever dress I pick out."
The pair had planned to tie the knot in the fall; now, they reportedly plan to remain friends.
On Thursday, Ginnifer offered photographers a smile as she stepped out in Los Angeles without her engagement ring, which was also missing during a May 3 red-carpet appearance for her rom-com (click through the pics to see).
"I'm a hopeless romantic!" she told Health magazine last year. "When I'm in a healthy relationship, I'm more secure, I'm more alive, I'm more challenged, I'm more ... open."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite