- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
By Kat Giantis
It looks like the end of the line for Ginnifer Goodwin and her fiancé, Joey Kern. People reports the pixie-cut-coiffed actress, 32, who's currently in theaters in the now-unfortunately titled "Something Borrowed," called it quits with her 34-year-old actor-beau a few weeks ago.
The split comes less than six months after they announced their engagement, with Kern popping the question with a ring he helped design.
"We couldn't be happier than to celebrate our engagement over the holidays with our families," the couple of two years gushed in December.
In more bad timing, Goodwin recently enthused about her wedding plans in the June issue of Marie Claire.
"I'm so ready," she bubbled. "I want a life full of little Joeys. I'm only holding off until after my wedding for vanity purposes. I just want to be able to fit into whatever dress I pick out."
The pair had planned to tie the knot in the fall; now, they reportedly plan to remain friends.
On Thursday, Ginnifer offered photographers a smile as she stepped out in Los Angeles without her engagement ring, which was also missing during a May 3 red-carpet appearance for her rom-com (click through the pics to see).
"I'm a hopeless romantic!" she told Health magazine last year. "When I'm in a healthy relationship, I'm more secure, I'm more alive, I'm more challenged, I'm more ... open."
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite