- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters1 of 14
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America3 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Goop/.7 of 14
- Photo: Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
By Kat Giantis
The hits just keep on coming for Gwyneth Paltrow. In addition to her conscious uncoupling with Chris Martin and problems at GOOP, she's now dealing with an alleged stalker. E! News says the Oscar winner has received a temporary restraining order against a guy who apparently talked his way into the family's London home two years ago and recently attempted to gain entry into their Los Angeles residence.
A protection order issued Friday bars Nickolaos Gavrilis from coming within 100 yards of Paltrow, Martin and their two kids, Apple, 9, and Moses, 8.
According to the filing, Gavrilis has been "stalking and harassing Petitioner on two continents, has not stopped despite warnings from police, has previously been convicted of harassment by a criminal court and presents an immediate danger that great or irreparable harm would result if an order did not issue immediately."
The family's head of security stated in a declaration that Gavrilis was allowed into the Paltrow-Martin mansion in London back in 2012 "by falsely claiming that he had a business appointment with her." He also claimed that he wrote "Iron Man" and "The Avengers" and passed the scripts along to Paltrow 20 years ago but was never paid.
A second attempt to enter their London home last year was thwarted, but he tried the same "business appointment" tactic at their Los Angeles estate on April 4.
A hearing is set for May 12 on whether to make the restraining order permanent.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite