- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: STB/HSS/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin Slam
By Kat Giantis
One year ago this month, Halle Berry was spotted wearing a jewel on her ring finger, setting off a flurry of speculation that she was engaged to her actor beau, Olivier Martinez. She denied the reports, but they've surfaced once again after she stepped out sporting an eye-catching accessory on her all-important digit.
The twice-divorced star, 45, was snapped this week wearing an emerald-like ring on her left hand (below), which may or may not be the same decorative piece of jewelry she had on when the initial reports circulated in January of 2011. At the time, her rep insisted the ring was one of her own, not a bended-knee offering from her squinty-eyed French amour.
Halle's spokesperson did not respond to our request for comment on this latest round of engagement whispers.
Still, the Oscar winner, who went through bitter divorces with Eric Benet and David Justice and continues to wrangle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over custody of 3-year-old daughter Nahla, has repeatedly declared that she's off marriage for good.
"I will never marry again. I mean it with every bone in my body," she promised Oprah in 2004 (given O's mighty power, that pledge could be legally binding). "I no longer feel the need to be someone's wife, and I don't need the validation of a marriage certificate."
Berry reiterated her stance in 2007, telling In Style, "I will never, never get married again. Actually it's just that now I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."
Halle fell for Olivier, 45, while shooting the still-on-the-shelf thriller "Dark Tide" in 2010, and she's made sure he gets plenty of quality time with Nahla.
Paparazzi were conveniently on hand to capture a picture-perfect Malibu beach outing on New Year's Day with Martinez and the tot, who at one point was seen running toward him with open arms.
"I'm not done with love, but I refuse to settle," the actress told the September 2010 issue of Vogue. "I am a hopeless romantic. And I won't stop till I get it right."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite