- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Edward_Opinaldo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
Is Halle Berry launching another grenade in her bitter custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over 3-year-old daughter Nahla? TMZ reports she's petitioning the court to allow her to move with Nahla to France, which just happens to be the homeland of her beau, Olivier Martinez.
And there's this: TMZ says the Oscar winner is indeed engaged to the actor, and their newly minted betrothal status could help bolster her request.
Halle, who has repeatedly said she would never marry again, supposedly accepted a proposal from Olivier sometime after she sparked rampant engagement reports by flashing an emerald-and-diamond ring on her all-important finger.
But Halle's camp insists the reason for the move comes down to security, not retaliation against Aubry. The actress has apparently received death threats from an alleged stalker who escaped last week from a mental institution.
Robert D. Hoskins, who made headlines in 1995 when he was shot by one of Madonna's bodyguards while trying to scale the wall of her Los Angeles compound, finished serving a 10-year prison term in 2011.
"She is terrified for her safety," a source tells Radar Online. "The LAPD told Halle that Hoskins threatened, 'I'm going to kill that b----. I'm going to cut her throat.'"
Berry, who is also said to be worried about accused stalker Richard Franco, feels it has become a "life-or-death situation," insiders tell TMZ.
A decision on the relocation plan is pending, but Aubry "vehemently" opposes the move, which he suspects "is punitive and designed to strip him of any contact with his daughter," say sources.
The Canadian model, who reportedly agreed to take anger management classes after tussling with Nahla's baby sitter last month, is also believed to be unhappy that Martinez will be living with Halle and the tyke.
Berry's confidants counter that she's "very concerned" Aubry may be compromising Nahla's safety by "parading" her in front of the paparazzi, although the same photo op accusation could be leveled against Halle and Martinez.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite