- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: David Bodrick/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Victor Chavez/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By Kat Giantis
People magazine hints that the unlucky-in-love star's warp-speed romance with Justin Theroux could be the game-changer.
"She still strongly believes in marriage," a source tells the mag, "and has hopes she will spend the rest of her life with him."
Talk like that, coupled with rampant cohabitation reports, means that engagement and stork rumors should start any second now.
And expect those domestic blissed-out whispers to be set against the romantic backdrop of Hawaii, where Jen, 42, and Justin, who hits the big 4-0 on Aug. 10, have been vacationing in swanky rented digs since July 31.
"They are acting like regular tourists," a spy tells People mag, with another eyewitness adding, "They have been touring the island in a rented Jeep. ... Justin is beyond sweet and attentive to her."
On Monday, the pair turned up at the beachfront villa of pals (and sometime co-workers) Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor for a party celebrating Taylor's own 40th birthday.
"Jennifer hung out with Christine but never got too far from Justin," a source relays to Us Weekly. "They seemed to have a good time but didn't stay too long before they headed back to their house for the night."
A few hours earlier, Aniston and Theroux picked out a gift for the birthday girl at a local art gallery, a task they accomplished while apparently maintaining constant contact, including locking lips as the store staffer wrapped up their purchase (a pint-sized Buddha statue).
"They were the only people in the store and seemed extremely relaxed and happy. Jennifer was hugging Justin from behind," an onlooker tells Us. "When they left the store, Jennifer was massaging Justin's shoulders from behind, and he turned around and said something that made her laugh hysterically.
Sighs the bystander, "They seemed giddy in love and genuinely happy together."
And genuinely healthy.
On Tuesday, paparazzi caught Theroux picking up treats from a banana stand (cue "Arrested Development" joke here) as Aniston waited in the Jeep, and it appears they've kept up their fitness regimen during the tropical getaway.
"They have been jogging by their villa, and they are both in great shape," a spy observes to People, with another snitch telling Us, "Justin has a great body and working out is a big part of his life."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite