- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: RWF/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Judy Edd/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: MWB/RAG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com16 of 18
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
For Hugh Hefner, cozying up to buxom, exhibitionist blondes who are an entire AARP member younger than he is makes life worth living. And it seems the 85-year-old Playboy mogul still has some living to do.
Just days after Crystal Harris called off of their June 18 nuptials, Hef has promoted 25-year-old Anna Sophia Berglund (better known to Playboy readers as Miss January 2011) to No. 1 girlfriend status, says TMZ.
"It's clear Hef has moved on to Anna," relays a source.
"The one who has been the most supportive is Anna," Hef tweeted late last week of his apparent new squeeze, who is 24 whole days older than Harris. "She didn't see this coming either, and she's Crystal's best friend." (Click through the pics to see Anna palling around with Hugh and Crystal.)
Berglund, whose turn-offs include "a man who's less than a gentleman," has supposedly settled into Hef's digs at the Playboy Mansion and had no problem "cuddling and kissing" him during a Mansion-set movie night a few days back.
Oh, and they call each other "babe," which presumably makes it easier for the octogenarian lady-killer since he doesn't have to remember actual names of the many look-alike blondes.
"After all is said and done, staying single is probably the best. I think I just missed a bullet," Hef tweeted on Sunday, adding, "Crystal came by to see how I've been doing. We remain close friends."
But could Hef's insta-rebound be a business decision?
"The entire Playboy brand has been built on his shoulders," a source tells PopEater. "The image of an old man sitting at home brokenhearted is bad for business. Hugh knows that what's best for the brand is for him to start dating again no matter how much pain he is in."
As for Crystal, she spent her would-be wedding day in a bikini, warming up her cold feet at a Las Vegas pool party with Heidi Montag.
She also received a smack-down from Hef's former main squeeze.
"That's a new low!" an irate Holly Madison tweeted of Harris' Sin City shindig, before ranting, "That's disgusting, and whoever booked her is tacky."
Crystal must have been feeling the backlash, because she sniffled on Twitter, "Hard times show your real friends...," prompting Holly to snipe, "No, they show HEF's real friends..."
But Harris, who graces the latest Playboy cover as Mrs. Crystal Hefner, with her partially nekkid form hidden beneath a "Runaway Bride" sticker, assures E! News that the breakup was "a mutual decision between the both of us."
"I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody," she explains. "I'm giving Hef back the ring. … I just want to move forward."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite