- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: JM11/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Kat Giantis
We're pretty wary of celebrities who renew their wedding vows. After all, Heidi Klum and Seal did it every year, and look how that turned out. But we're cautiously optimistic for Matt Damon and wife Luciana, who, after seven years, are reportedly planning a lavish second wedding.
The parents of four daughters tied the knot at City Hall in Manhattan in 2005, and now Life & Style says they'll reaffirm their commitment with a million-dollar ceremony at a five-star Caribbean resort.
"[Matt] is renting out all 78 rooms of the Sugar Beach resort for a week in April," tattles a source. "He's flying in guests from around the globe. It'll cost him $1 million."
The guest list is expected to include Damon's longtime pals, Ben Affleck and George Clooney, the latter of whom is currently shooting "The Monuments Men" with him in Berlin.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite