- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: AR4/DJDM/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Bruja, Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: NFL/FOX8 of 11
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- FX Orders a Clown Comedy Starring Zach Galifianakis, Co-Created by Louis C.K.MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. Thinks 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Might Be the 'Best MarMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:54:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Dismisses $6 Million Lawsuit Against Drugstore Chain Duane ReadeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:51:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic Fest
By Kat Giantis
"When she's single, she'll booty call him," alleges a source.
Diaz, 39, who's back on the market after her bust-up with Alex Rodriguez, was spotted dining with Diddy, 42, in a security-surrounded private booth at a New York eatery on Oct. 24.
They were "inseparable," says a spy. "They had their hands all over each other."
The twosome were supposedly equally touchy-feely during a Beverly Hills lunch date on Nov. 11, with an eyewitness asserting that they were "making out, acting romantic."
But People magazine has a different version of events, saying the meal was "business focused," and though Cam and Diddy dined alone initially, they were soon joined by another guy.
"Cameron and Sean are longtime friends and fans of one another's work," Diaz's rep pooh-poohs to the mag. "They have been seen together recently because they are developing a film project."
And what of Diddy's girlfriend of three years, singer-model Cassie, 25? Zings an insider, "Diddy's single whenever there's a better offer on the table!"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite