- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 17
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters3 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: ADREES LATIF/Reuters9 of 17
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X1710 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com.mx/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Kat Giantis
Turns out the theme song from "Friends" wasn't just blowing really catchy smoke: They really are there for each other. Jennifer Aniston celebrated her 45th birthday on Tuesday sans her fiancé, Justin Theroux, but with her longtime BFF, Courteney Cox, reports E! News.
The former co-stars marked the milestone with a quiet dinner at Los Angeles restaurant SoHo House with a few other pals, including jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer (wife of Tobey Maguire) and Jen's hair stylist Chris McMillan.
So, where was Theroux, who proposed to Aniston during his 41st birthday celebration in 2012?
He hit the opening of a fashion pop-up shop in New York, where he posed with Orlando Bloom and popped wheelies on a rigged-up motorcycle display. After the event, he and Bloom joined a half-dozen pals at a nearby café.
But before you raise an eyebrow over his absence, keep in mind that he's in the middle of shooting the HBO series "The Leftovers" in Manhattan. He was seen on the set Tuesday before hitting up a perfumery, where he presumably didn't get a gift for Aniston, since she already has her own fragrance line.
The night before her birthday, Jen interviewed Gloria Steinem during The Makers Conference in California.
"The public has a great interest in our personal lives," noted the former Mrs. Brad Pitt. "I know you've come up against this, and I certainly have too -- where being a woman and our value and our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated."
Responded the child-free Steinem, "Well, I guess we're in deep s---!"
Agreed Aniston, "That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure that was the case. That we are, in fact, in deep s---."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite