- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Reuters2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
By Kat Giantis
Kristen Stewart isn't known for her scintillating conversation skills, as interview after painfully awkward interview has shown. But a deep-pocketed Middle Eastern prince was so eager to chitchat with the "Twilight" star that he gladly forked over half a million bucks for the privilege.
That's one of the stories Harvey Weinstein shared at the Toronto International Film Festival this week as he helped promote the documentary "12.12.12," which features performances and behind-the-scenes footage from the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert at New York's Madison Square Garden last December.
Seems a "prince of an Arabian country" proposed a sizable donation to the Sandy relief efforts in exchange for some face-time with K.Stew.
Weinstein contacted the erstwhile "Twilight" starlet, who promptly asked him, "How much?"
Laughed Harvey, "My kind of girl."
The moneybags royal proposed a donation amount, and the mogul countered with $500,000, to be paid in advance and in cash, in exchange for a presumably stilted and uncomfortable 15-minute chat.
Kristen fulfilled her end of the bargain and sat down with the seemingly Bella-and-Edward-admiring royal (and several bodyguards) for 15 minutes during the relief concert.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite