- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Reuters2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Kat Giantis
Kristen Stewart isn't known for her scintillating conversation skills, as interview after painfully awkward interview has shown. But a deep-pocketed Middle Eastern prince was so eager to chitchat with the "Twilight" star that he gladly forked over half a million bucks for the privilege.
That's one of the stories Harvey Weinstein shared at the Toronto International Film Festival this week as he helped promote the documentary "12.12.12," which features performances and behind-the-scenes footage from the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert at New York's Madison Square Garden last December.
Seems a "prince of an Arabian country" proposed a sizable donation to the Sandy relief efforts in exchange for some face-time with K.Stew.
Weinstein contacted the erstwhile "Twilight" starlet, who promptly asked him, "How much?"
Laughed Harvey, "My kind of girl."
The moneybags royal proposed a donation amount, and the mogul countered with $500,000, to be paid in advance and in cash, in exchange for a presumably stilted and uncomfortable 15-minute chat.
Kristen fulfilled her end of the bargain and sat down with the seemingly Bella-and-Edward-admiring royal (and several bodyguards) for 15 minutes during the relief concert.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite