- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Reuters2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: EVGA/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
By Kat Giantis
Kristen Stewart isn't known for her scintillating conversation skills, as interview after painfully awkward interview has shown. But a deep-pocketed Middle Eastern prince was so eager to chitchat with the "Twilight" star that he gladly forked over half a million bucks for the privilege.
That's one of the stories Harvey Weinstein shared at the Toronto International Film Festival this week as he helped promote the documentary "12.12.12," which features performances and behind-the-scenes footage from the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert at New York's Madison Square Garden last December.
Seems a "prince of an Arabian country" proposed a sizable donation to the Sandy relief efforts in exchange for some face-time with K.Stew.
Weinstein contacted the erstwhile "Twilight" starlet, who promptly asked him, "How much?"
Laughed Harvey, "My kind of girl."
The moneybags royal proposed a donation amount, and the mogul countered with $500,000, to be paid in advance and in cash, in exchange for a presumably stilted and uncomfortable 15-minute chat.
Kristen fulfilled her end of the bargain and sat down with the seemingly Bella-and-Edward-admiring royal (and several bodyguards) for 15 minutes during the relief concert.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite