'Intense Fighting' and Verbal Abuse? The Ashton and Demi Saga, Now With Video RantRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital1 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 13
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 13
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Has Jay-Z's 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Gone Platinum Before Its ReleaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:15 PM
- Imagen Awards Nominate 'Chicago Fire,' 'Scandal,' 'GreyMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:20:12 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apo
By Kat Giantis
Is someone trying to swing the sympathy vote away from Demi Moore?
The actress, 48, whose gaunt appearance on the red carpet earlier this week raised concerns about how she's handling husband Ashton Kutcher's alleged unprotected two-timing with a 22-year-old blonde, now stands accused of her own share of bad behavior during their six-year marriage.
"They both like to party, but Demi can get verbally abusive," a source maintains to People magazine. "Her insecurities about him come out at night."
According to the insider, "intense fighting" was not an infrequent occurrence.
Perhaps that's why the under-pressure pair reportedly underwent a four-hour counseling session at the Los Angeles Kabbalah Center last week.
A Demi confidant adds to the mag that her three daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, are "upset about the situation," which one source predicts will "absolutely" end in divorce.
Concludes the first spy, "Too much has happened between them."
Meanwhile, Kutcher has taken a page from his "Two and a Half Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen by expressing his innermost thoughts on video.
In a "brief commentary" titled "Social Trust" (the rambling vid clocks in at nearly four minutes -- and seems longer with all his added "uhhhhhs"), he weighs in on the state of honesty, truth and integrity in the media.
"We are our own editors, we are our own publishers and we are our own printers," the scruffy, trucker-hatted actor philosophizes in between discussing the history of literature. "Therefore, people can bastardize the truth in any way, shape or form that they want and spread that around the world. A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can leave someone's lips."
Considering that the lips of Kutcher, Moore and their respective reps have remained sealed amid the avalanche of rumors surrounding their marriage and his extramarital hot tub partying, we're not quite sure where he's going with this, but moving on ...
"I was thinking that we really have to take it upon ourselves to instill a level of honesty … in the works in the media that we create and share with one another," he says, "and be certain that we are doing our own diligence that what we are saying is for the benefit of another."
In that case, we'd like to share, for the benefit of our readers, that Ashton isn't wearing his wedding ring in the video, despite sporting it in the immediate aftermath of the affair allegations.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite