- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital1 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 13
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
Is someone trying to swing the sympathy vote away from Demi Moore?
The actress, 48, whose gaunt appearance on the red carpet earlier this week raised concerns about how she's handling husband Ashton Kutcher's alleged unprotected two-timing with a 22-year-old blonde, now stands accused of her own share of bad behavior during their six-year marriage.
"They both like to party, but Demi can get verbally abusive," a source maintains to People magazine. "Her insecurities about him come out at night."
According to the insider, "intense fighting" was not an infrequent occurrence.
Perhaps that's why the under-pressure pair reportedly underwent a four-hour counseling session at the Los Angeles Kabbalah Center last week.
A Demi confidant adds to the mag that her three daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, are "upset about the situation," which one source predicts will "absolutely" end in divorce.
Concludes the first spy, "Too much has happened between them."
Meanwhile, Kutcher has taken a page from his "Two and a Half Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen by expressing his innermost thoughts on video.
In a "brief commentary" titled "Social Trust" (the rambling vid clocks in at nearly four minutes -- and seems longer with all his added "uhhhhhs"), he weighs in on the state of honesty, truth and integrity in the media.
"We are our own editors, we are our own publishers and we are our own printers," the scruffy, trucker-hatted actor philosophizes in between discussing the history of literature. "Therefore, people can bastardize the truth in any way, shape or form that they want and spread that around the world. A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can leave someone's lips."
Considering that the lips of Kutcher, Moore and their respective reps have remained sealed amid the avalanche of rumors surrounding their marriage and his extramarital hot tub partying, we're not quite sure where he's going with this, but moving on ...
"I was thinking that we really have to take it upon ourselves to instill a level of honesty … in the works in the media that we create and share with one another," he says, "and be certain that we are doing our own diligence that what we are saying is for the benefit of another."
In that case, we'd like to share, for the benefit of our readers, that Ashton isn't wearing his wedding ring in the video, despite sporting it in the immediate aftermath of the affair allegations.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite