- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital1 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: USMagazine8 of 13
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
By Kat Giantis
Is someone trying to swing the sympathy vote away from Demi Moore?
The actress, 48, whose gaunt appearance on the red carpet earlier this week raised concerns about how she's handling husband Ashton Kutcher's alleged unprotected two-timing with a 22-year-old blonde, now stands accused of her own share of bad behavior during their six-year marriage.
"They both like to party, but Demi can get verbally abusive," a source maintains to People magazine. "Her insecurities about him come out at night."
According to the insider, "intense fighting" was not an infrequent occurrence.
Perhaps that's why the under-pressure pair reportedly underwent a four-hour counseling session at the Los Angeles Kabbalah Center last week.
A Demi confidant adds to the mag that her three daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, are "upset about the situation," which one source predicts will "absolutely" end in divorce.
Concludes the first spy, "Too much has happened between them."
Meanwhile, Kutcher has taken a page from his "Two and a Half Men" predecessor Charlie Sheen by expressing his innermost thoughts on video.
In a "brief commentary" titled "Social Trust" (the rambling vid clocks in at nearly four minutes -- and seems longer with all his added "uhhhhhs"), he weighs in on the state of honesty, truth and integrity in the media.
"We are our own editors, we are our own publishers and we are our own printers," the scruffy, trucker-hatted actor philosophizes in between discussing the history of literature. "Therefore, people can bastardize the truth in any way, shape or form that they want and spread that around the world. A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can leave someone's lips."
Considering that the lips of Kutcher, Moore and their respective reps have remained sealed amid the avalanche of rumors surrounding their marriage and his extramarital hot tub partying, we're not quite sure where he's going with this, but moving on ...
"I was thinking that we really have to take it upon ourselves to instill a level of honesty … in the works in the media that we create and share with one another," he says, "and be certain that we are doing our own diligence that what we are saying is for the benefit of another."
In that case, we'd like to share, for the benefit of our readers, that Ashton isn't wearing his wedding ring in the video, despite sporting it in the immediate aftermath of the affair allegations.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite