Is Demi Moore Getting the Cold Shoulder From Daughters?Related: Hot Gossip, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Rumer Willis
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Splash News11 of 20
- Photo: AP1/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: JM5/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 20
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP19 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP20 of 20
Demi Moore has kept a very low profile of late, tweeting almost nothing since May and hiding her face from cameras as she arrived on the New York set of "Very Good Girls" on Monday. But could her attention evasion have something to do with rumors of a family rift?
Us Weekly says daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 21, and Tallulah, 18, are "tired of walking on eggshells" around their 49-year-old mom, who spent a month in rehab following her November split with Ashton Kutcher.
Word is, they're no longer speaking.
"There's a wedge between Demi and her girls," says a source. "Demi spends most of her time in Idaho, not L.A."
Another spy alleges to Radar Online that the sisters "just don't want to deal with the drama at the moment. Since breaking up with Ashton, Demi has been a mess. The girls were there for her through it all -- the split and the rehab -- but now they just feel like they need a little distance."
Moore "is just being very needy right now and the girls are tired of it," continues the snitch. "They want a mother, not another little sister."
Demi's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the estrangement reports.
Speaking of Tallulah, her high school graduation on June 7 apparently highlighted the family issues. Us claims Demi didn't sit or interact with her daughters (who were with dad Bruce Willis) and left before her youngest collected her diploma.
"Another huge bone of contention has been the girls' relationship with Ashton," maintains the Radar insider. "They all adore him and talk to him regularly, which Demi hates, but he was a huge part of their lives when they were growing up and they don't want to break off all contact with him."
Despite Kutcher's budding romance with Mila Kunis, the exes have reportedly yet to file for divorce, which has some suspicious types wondering about rumors that their 2005 Kabbalah ceremony may not have been legally binding.
In other Ashton news, Demi's camp denies (via Gossip Cop) a report in this week's Star magazine that alleges Kunis is "fed up with Demi's endless phone calls" to her former flame.
"It's gotten so bad that Mila has laid down the law with her new beau: One call from Demi per night, then the phone gets turned off," contends a source.
A Moore confidant says the relentless-dialing talk is "definitely not true."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite