Is It Over? Johnny Depp Responds to Rift RumorsRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Johnny Depp
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Alan Davidson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
For months, Johnny Depp has kept quiet about rampant rumors that his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis is all but over. But on Wednesday night, as he worked the red carpet alone at the London premiere of "Dark Shadows," the normally cucumber-cool star showed a rare flash of exasperation over the split talk.
"No way. The rumors are not true," Depp is quoted as telling reporters (via the London Sun). "They are absolutely not true. No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite."
The couple, who are parents to Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 10, haven't made a public appearance together in more than a year, fueling rumblings of a rift.
But Depp is adamant: "I can't say enough about it not being over."
Not that he expects the story to change.
"There's no truth anymore," he sighs (via the London Daily Mirror). "It doesn't matter what I say to you right now. It doesn't make any difference."
In January, Paradis also waved off the various whispers.
"They say that we have 52 houses in France, we separate in winter, we get married every summer. Me, I'm in my 12th pregnancy," she grumbled, before declaring, "They are false."
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite