- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Alan Davidson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Kat Giantis
For months, Johnny Depp has kept quiet about rampant rumors that his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis is all but over. But on Wednesday night, as he worked the red carpet alone at the London premiere of "Dark Shadows," the normally cucumber-cool star showed a rare flash of exasperation over the split talk.
"No way. The rumors are not true," Depp is quoted as telling reporters (via the London Sun). "They are absolutely not true. No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite."
The couple, who are parents to Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 10, haven't made a public appearance together in more than a year, fueling rumblings of a rift.
But Depp is adamant: "I can't say enough about it not being over."
Not that he expects the story to change.
"There's no truth anymore," he sighs (via the London Daily Mirror). "It doesn't matter what I say to you right now. It doesn't make any difference."
In January, Paradis also waved off the various whispers.
"They say that we have 52 houses in France, we separate in winter, we get married every summer. Me, I'm in my 12th pregnancy," she grumbled, before declaring, "They are false."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite