Is it over once again for Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
- Photo: Javier Mateo/Fame Flynet9 of 9
By Kat Giantis
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana seem to have the approximate shelf life of a jar of mayo. Three months after reigniting their fizzled flame, the genetically gifted (if snooze-inducing) pair have once again called it quits, reports the New York Post. Split No. 2 supposedly happened shortly before the end of the year.
"Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe," shares a source. "They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with friends in Miami."
The actress, 34, didn't appear overly bothered by her latest breakup with the former Sexiest Man Alive. "If Zoe was upset over the split with Bradley, she didn't show it," notes a spy.
The couple's second shot at love lasted the same length of time as their first: three months. The "Words" co-stars were initially linked at the dawn of 2012, when they were spied locking lips at a New Year's Eve party. Saldana quickly bonded with Cooper's mom, Gloria, but it wasn't enough to keep them together. By March, the romance was kaput.
Mrs. Cooper, however, apparently wasn't ready to give up on Zoe, who was said to be the first girlfriend of her son's that she'd liked since his two-year relationship with Renee Zellweger flatlined in March 2011.
Rumor has it, she urged the actor, 37, to reconsider his breakup with Saldana, whose decade-long romance with fiancé Keith Britton ended in November 2011.
"Gloria told Bradley he should win her back because there were obviously still feelings there," an insider told Radar Online in September, "and he did just what she said."
The National Enquirer recently claimed that, with a push from his mom, Cooper had popped the question to Zoe, and she accepted. Insiders, however, scoffed at the report.
According to the Post, things petered out this time around because Bradley has been wrapped up in the promotion of his buzz-heavy drama, "Silver Linings Playbook."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite