Is it over once again for Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
- Photo: Javier Mateo/Fame Flynet9 of 9
By Kat Giantis
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana seem to have the approximate shelf life of a jar of mayo. Three months after reigniting their fizzled flame, the genetically gifted (if snooze-inducing) pair have once again called it quits, reports the New York Post. Split No. 2 supposedly happened shortly before the end of the year.
"Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe," shares a source. "They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with friends in Miami."
The actress, 34, didn't appear overly bothered by her latest breakup with the former Sexiest Man Alive. "If Zoe was upset over the split with Bradley, she didn't show it," notes a spy.
The couple's second shot at love lasted the same length of time as their first: three months. The "Words" co-stars were initially linked at the dawn of 2012, when they were spied locking lips at a New Year's Eve party. Saldana quickly bonded with Cooper's mom, Gloria, but it wasn't enough to keep them together. By March, the romance was kaput.
Mrs. Cooper, however, apparently wasn't ready to give up on Zoe, who was said to be the first girlfriend of her son's that she'd liked since his two-year relationship with Renee Zellweger flatlined in March 2011.
Rumor has it, she urged the actor, 37, to reconsider his breakup with Saldana, whose decade-long romance with fiancé Keith Britton ended in November 2011.
"Gloria told Bradley he should win her back because there were obviously still feelings there," an insider told Radar Online in September, "and he did just what she said."
The National Enquirer recently claimed that, with a push from his mom, Cooper had popped the question to Zoe, and she accepted. Insiders, however, scoffed at the report.
According to the Post, things petered out this time around because Bradley has been wrapped up in the promotion of his buzz-heavy drama, "Silver Linings Playbook."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite