Is Miley Back On With Repeat Ex Liam Hemsworth?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Miley Cyrus
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Grannis Photograhy/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Miley and Liam take a stroll in Los Angeles on June 8/BJJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/GettyImages.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Will the third time be the charm for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth? Seems the twice-fizzled "Last Song" honeys may be giving their rocky romance another try.
"They've been hanging out a lot," tattles a source close to the actor. "They've been trying to do it away from the cameras."
Cyrus, 18, and Hemsworth, 21, initially split in August 2010 after a year of togetherness, but got back together a few weeks later. Alas, the honeymoon period lasted only until November, when they once again parted ways, reportedly without drama and as friends.
This latest reunion conveniently comes ahead of Miley's planned tour of Liam's Australian homeland. According to E!, the lately in-demand actor plans to tag along on her trip Down Under.
For now, though, they're "taking it slow and just enjoying each other's company," says the snitch.
During an interview this week with an Aussie radio station, the motor-mouth starlet announced her love for "Australian boys," but coyly noted, "I may or may not be single."
She then hinted, "Liam and I are very close. I'm not going to comment too much, but ... I'm definitely not coming to Australia single."
Miley, who was recently linked to her "So Undercover" leading man Josh Bowman and Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill (and, for one terrifying minute, John Mayer), began dating Liam in the summer of 2009, when they were snapped sharing a goodbye kiss at the Nashville airport.
"[Liam has] become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him," she gushed to Parade in March 2010. "He really respects me for who I am, because coming from Australia, he really didn't know me as the celebrity I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way. He had no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be."
Plus, they have plenty in common.
"We're both deeper than normal people," Cyrus explained to Teen Vogue, "what they think and how they feel."
RELATED: Miley disses Rebecca Black
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite