- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Grannis Photograhy/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Miley and Liam take a stroll in Los Angeles on June 8/BJJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/GettyImages.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
By Kat Giantis
Will the third time be the charm for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth? Seems the twice-fizzled "Last Song" honeys may be giving their rocky romance another try.
"They've been hanging out a lot," tattles a source close to the actor. "They've been trying to do it away from the cameras."
Cyrus, 18, and Hemsworth, 21, initially split in August 2010 after a year of togetherness, but got back together a few weeks later. Alas, the honeymoon period lasted only until November, when they once again parted ways, reportedly without drama and as friends.
This latest reunion conveniently comes ahead of Miley's planned tour of Liam's Australian homeland. According to E!, the lately in-demand actor plans to tag along on her trip Down Under.
For now, though, they're "taking it slow and just enjoying each other's company," says the snitch.
During an interview this week with an Aussie radio station, the motor-mouth starlet announced her love for "Australian boys," but coyly noted, "I may or may not be single."
She then hinted, "Liam and I are very close. I'm not going to comment too much, but ... I'm definitely not coming to Australia single."
Miley, who was recently linked to her "So Undercover" leading man Josh Bowman and Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill (and, for one terrifying minute, John Mayer), began dating Liam in the summer of 2009, when they were snapped sharing a goodbye kiss at the Nashville airport.
"[Liam has] become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him," she gushed to Parade in March 2010. "He really respects me for who I am, because coming from Australia, he really didn't know me as the celebrity I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way. He had no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be."
Plus, they have plenty in common.
"We're both deeper than normal people," Cyrus explained to Teen Vogue, "what they think and how they feel."
RELATED: Miley disses Rebecca Black
From Crowd Ignite