- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 15
By Kat Giantis
Sean Penn has long had a soft spot for musical ladies. He married and divorced Madonna and dated Jewel. But has the cranky, weather-beaten Oscar winner set his sights on Florence Welch?
The London Daily Mail claims Penn, 52, "hit it off instantly" with the titian-haired British chanteuse, 26, when they met at a charity event late last month in Los Angeles (see pic below).
"Sean was flirting with her all evening," says an insider, "and they got along like a house on fire." So much so that the actor purportedly "asked to meet up with her again."
But a Penn source pooh-poohs the story, telling Gossip Cop it's "exaggerated" and the paper is "making something out of nothing."
Sean, who dated Scarlett Johansson after his divorce from Robin Wright was finalized, was last seen in the company of his sometime squeeze, model Petra Nemcova. Florence called it quits with boyfriend James Nesbitt in September, ostensibly to focus on her career.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite