- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: Josiah Tru/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America11 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 21
- Photo: Seskim/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: VISP/GSI14 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 21
- Photo: MJAA/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Ratello / Michael Jaworski/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: APL/WENN20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
We're sure that Jennifer Lopez appreciated the beary schmoopy sentiment that Casper Smart tweeted on her birthday. But sometimes a world-famous, thrice-divorced multimillionaire needs tangible proof of love and devotion.
Seems the backup dancer broke open his piggy bank to mark J.Lo's 44th birthday on July 24. According to People, he surprised her with a couple pieces of vintage jewelry: a gold and diamond chain link bracelet from the '70s and a complementary gold and diamond ring from the '40s (see the buckle-accented baubles here).
The gift touched off the usual round of engagement talk, but once again, the sizable sparkler appears to be just a nice piece of jewelry, not a declaration of Smart's intentions. J.Lo's peeps deny she's engaged to her surprisingly steady beau of nearly two years, says the Daily Mail.
"He told me he had bought her jewelry before, but never vintage, so he wanted to go in a different direction, something one-of-a-kind," jewelry boutique owner Larry Platt explains to People. "He told me that there are only two pieces of jewelry that Jennifer wears on a daily basis, so he wanted to pick pieces that he felt she would wear all the time and could go with everything."
Smart, 26, got a helpful shove toward the Platt Boutique in Los Angeles by Lopez's stylists, who seemingly wanted to ensure their star client didn't end up with something that would offend their aesthetic sensibilities. We're not quite sure they succeeded, since the items are a wee bit more flashy than classy.
"Casper is fantastic and they are in a good groove right now and the kids are adorable," a source adds to Us. "All is well but things have just been busy!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite