- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Minas Keukazian/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
Be warned: You will soon have an overwhelming urge to hug Jeremy Renner. Just weeks after his beloved 8-month-old French bulldog, Franklin, died suddenly of a heart attack, the actor admits to how deeply the loss has affected him.
"He was my solution for being so lonely," a teary-eyed Renner, 41, reveals to the Hollywood Reporter.
He's equally candid in the rest of the freewheeling cover story, despite insisting he wants to keep things private.
On those gay rumors: "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not [bleeping] true," he snarls of the speculation. "And I don't care if you're talking about things that are true, you're still talking about my personal life."
Then Renner really gets going.
"How about I go peek in your window, take what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were [bleeping], and shove that in the megaphone throughout your neighborhood?" he asks. "How does that feel? It's none of your godd--- business."
Still, he's willing to discuss what doomed his last long-term relationship, with one Jess Macallan, which ended in 2010 when she expressed an interest in becoming an actress.
"That was part of the issue," acknowledges Renner. "I was going through the "Hurt Locker" campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?'"
Let's move on to those widespread reports that a pie-eyed Christina Aguilera passed out in Jeremy's bed after crashing his blowout 40th birthday bash last year.
"She was just chilling in one of the bedrooms," he shrugs. "I was happy to meet her. I was a big fan. Mind you, I was probably pretty s--t-bagged at the time."
Such diplomacy will serve him well, especially with big-budget pics "The Avengers" and "The Bourne Legacy" soon due in theaters. Renner, for his part, seems to be taking his hard-won fame in stride.
"Fear is just not a part of my life -- so much so that if it's involved in somebody else's life and they're close to me, I won't be around them," he says. "The star thing, the celebrity thing, is new to me. I don't want to be a good celebrity, a good [bleeping] star. I want to be a good human being."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite