Jeremy Renner Misses His Puppy, Denies Gay SpeculationRelated: Hot Gossip, Jeremy Renner
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Minas Keukazian/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
By Kat Giantis
Be warned: You will soon have an overwhelming urge to hug Jeremy Renner. Just weeks after his beloved 8-month-old French bulldog, Franklin, died suddenly of a heart attack, the actor admits to how deeply the loss has affected him.
"He was my solution for being so lonely," a teary-eyed Renner, 41, reveals to the Hollywood Reporter.
He's equally candid in the rest of the freewheeling cover story, despite insisting he wants to keep things private.
On those gay rumors: "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not [bleeping] true," he snarls of the speculation. "And I don't care if you're talking about things that are true, you're still talking about my personal life."
Then Renner really gets going.
"How about I go peek in your window, take what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were [bleeping], and shove that in the megaphone throughout your neighborhood?" he asks. "How does that feel? It's none of your godd--- business."
Still, he's willing to discuss what doomed his last long-term relationship, with one Jess Macallan, which ended in 2010 when she expressed an interest in becoming an actress.
"That was part of the issue," acknowledges Renner. "I was going through the "Hurt Locker" campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?'"
Let's move on to those widespread reports that a pie-eyed Christina Aguilera passed out in Jeremy's bed after crashing his blowout 40th birthday bash last year.
"She was just chilling in one of the bedrooms," he shrugs. "I was happy to meet her. I was a big fan. Mind you, I was probably pretty s--t-bagged at the time."
Such diplomacy will serve him well, especially with big-budget pics "The Avengers" and "The Bourne Legacy" soon due in theaters. Renner, for his part, seems to be taking his hard-won fame in stride.
"Fear is just not a part of my life -- so much so that if it's involved in somebody else's life and they're close to me, I won't be around them," he says. "The star thing, the celebrity thing, is new to me. I don't want to be a good celebrity, a good [bleeping] star. I want to be a good human being."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite