Jessica Biel Holds Tight to Gerard Butler, Has Tête-à-Tête With TimberlakeRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Justin Bieber
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:47:36 AM
- VH1 Sets Theatrical Release for Napster Doc 'Downloaded'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:35:36 AM
- Deborah Turness Named NBC News PresidentMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:24:57 AM
- Deborah Turness Named President of NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:24:34 AM
- Review: Daft Punk seduces machines into singingMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:09:11 AM
- 'Star Wars Rebels' First Look (Video)
Two months after hookup rumors first surfaced on the Shreveport, La., set of "Playing the Field," co-stars Biel, 29, and Butler, 41, were photographed this weekend taking a motorcycle ride in Malibu along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway.
The starlet's two-wheeled spin on the back of the Scottish actor's Harley (with both in leather jackets and matching helmets) has already reignited simmering romance rumblings, which began to heat up in April.
(Please feel free to make the obligatory "the butler did it"` joke here so we won't have to. Thanks.)
Seems the pair connected even before shooting began, with a run-of-the-mill group meal turning into an anthropological observation on the mating rituals of the rich and famous.
"He knows he looks good," a snitch tells People of seeing Jessica and Gerry cozy up at a Japanese joint during a kick-off dinner with the cast and crew. "If I were her, I'd hook up with him. She looks good, too, and she knew she looked good, swinging her hips around."
Reckons the onlooker, "They looked like a couple. They were having a good time."
Pipes in another source, "Gerry has a large personality, and everyone, including Jessica, gets caught up in his world. I think they enjoyed each other's company. It can be hard working on a movie, trying to establish a new routine, and it helps when you have someone with you to make you feel more normal."
So, are they making each other feel normal now that the cameras have stopped rolling? Apparently only as pals.
"They're just friends," Butler's rep assures Wonderwall. Biel's rep also tells us it's a "just friends" situation.
And indeed, Biel was nowhere to be seen on Monday, when the actor was snapped surfing in Maui, his back-to-chiseled six-pack on display.
Meanwhile, Jessica doesn't appear to be harboring any ill will toward Timberlake, whom she "mutually" decided to part ways with in March after four years of togetherness.
E! News reports the exes bumped into each other at a friend's party on Thursday but avoided any awkwardness.
"There was no PDA, but they were talking to each other for awhile," says a spy. "They ate and sat next to each other. They hugged goodbye and kissed each other on the cheek."
In a recent Vanity Fair interview, Justin, who is currently rumored to be seeing Ashley Olsen, said Jessica was "the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, okay?"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite