- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Henry Cavill's Superman Costume on Display in New 'Batman V Superman: Dawn of JustMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:02:00 PM
- CW's 'iZombie' Recasts Mom, Casts 'Devious Maids' Star MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:02:00 PM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze Runner
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Biel must be waiting for just the right moment to go public with the engagement ring she reportedly received from Justin Timberlake around the new year. On Thursday, the actress visited her newly bearded beau on the Brooklyn set of his new movie, the Coen brothers-directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," but her all-important finger remained sparkler-free (see below).
She also sported a billowy, belly-camouflaging jacket, which will likely set off another round of those recently denied stork rumors.
Last weekend, Biel built up anticipation for the bauble's big reveal when she unveiled it during a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty, earning compliments from the likes of Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler.
"It wasn't a huge like a Kardashian ring," a spy tells Us Weekly. "It looked vintage and might have been custom-made."
So, why has Jess been keeping the ring under wraps while out and about?
"She wanted to wear the ring right away, but Justin has been worried this will be a career killer," a source tells the mag. "He's not sure how he'll operate as 'Justin Timberlake, the married man.'"
We're gonna go out on a limb and say he'll operate the same way he did as "Justin Timberlake, the on-off boyfriend of five years." Whether that turns out to be a good thing remains to be seen.
Anyhoo, Us reports the pair hope to get hitched this summer "at a private estate," and says the bride is leaning toward walking down the aisle in a gown from go-to wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite