- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Biel must be waiting for just the right moment to go public with the engagement ring she reportedly received from Justin Timberlake around the new year. On Thursday, the actress visited her newly bearded beau on the Brooklyn set of his new movie, the Coen brothers-directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," but her all-important finger remained sparkler-free (see below).
She also sported a billowy, belly-camouflaging jacket, which will likely set off another round of those recently denied stork rumors.
Last weekend, Biel built up anticipation for the bauble's big reveal when she unveiled it during a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty, earning compliments from the likes of Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler.
"It wasn't a huge like a Kardashian ring," a spy tells Us Weekly. "It looked vintage and might have been custom-made."
So, why has Jess been keeping the ring under wraps while out and about?
"She wanted to wear the ring right away, but Justin has been worried this will be a career killer," a source tells the mag. "He's not sure how he'll operate as 'Justin Timberlake, the married man.'"
We're gonna go out on a limb and say he'll operate the same way he did as "Justin Timberlake, the on-off boyfriend of five years." Whether that turns out to be a good thing remains to be seen.
Anyhoo, Us reports the pair hope to get hitched this summer "at a private estate," and says the bride is leaning toward walking down the aisle in a gown from go-to wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite