- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Biel must be waiting for just the right moment to go public with the engagement ring she reportedly received from Justin Timberlake around the new year. On Thursday, the actress visited her newly bearded beau on the Brooklyn set of his new movie, the Coen brothers-directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," but her all-important finger remained sparkler-free (see below).
She also sported a billowy, belly-camouflaging jacket, which will likely set off another round of those recently denied stork rumors.
Last weekend, Biel built up anticipation for the bauble's big reveal when she unveiled it during a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty, earning compliments from the likes of Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler.
"It wasn't a huge like a Kardashian ring," a spy tells Us Weekly. "It looked vintage and might have been custom-made."
So, why has Jess been keeping the ring under wraps while out and about?
"She wanted to wear the ring right away, but Justin has been worried this will be a career killer," a source tells the mag. "He's not sure how he'll operate as 'Justin Timberlake, the married man.'"
We're gonna go out on a limb and say he'll operate the same way he did as "Justin Timberlake, the on-off boyfriend of five years." Whether that turns out to be a good thing remains to be seen.
Anyhoo, Us reports the pair hope to get hitched this summer "at a private estate," and says the bride is leaning toward walking down the aisle in a gown from go-to wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite