- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Biel must be waiting for just the right moment to go public with the engagement ring she reportedly received from Justin Timberlake around the new year. On Thursday, the actress visited her newly bearded beau on the Brooklyn set of his new movie, the Coen brothers-directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," but her all-important finger remained sparkler-free (see below).
She also sported a billowy, belly-camouflaging jacket, which will likely set off another round of those recently denied stork rumors.
Last weekend, Biel built up anticipation for the bauble's big reveal when she unveiled it during a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty, earning compliments from the likes of Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler.
"It wasn't a huge like a Kardashian ring," a spy tells Us Weekly. "It looked vintage and might have been custom-made."
So, why has Jess been keeping the ring under wraps while out and about?
"She wanted to wear the ring right away, but Justin has been worried this will be a career killer," a source tells the mag. "He's not sure how he'll operate as 'Justin Timberlake, the married man.'"
We're gonna go out on a limb and say he'll operate the same way he did as "Justin Timberlake, the on-off boyfriend of five years." Whether that turns out to be a good thing remains to be seen.
Anyhoo, Us reports the pair hope to get hitched this summer "at a private estate," and says the bride is leaning toward walking down the aisle in a gown from go-to wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite