- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
By Kat Giantis
Jessica Biel must be waiting for just the right moment to go public with the engagement ring she reportedly received from Justin Timberlake around the new year. On Thursday, the actress visited her newly bearded beau on the Brooklyn set of his new movie, the Coen brothers-directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," but her all-important finger remained sparkler-free (see below).
She also sported a billowy, belly-camouflaging jacket, which will likely set off another round of those recently denied stork rumors.
Last weekend, Biel built up anticipation for the bauble's big reveal when she unveiled it during a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty, earning compliments from the likes of Kristen Wiig and Amy Poehler.
"It wasn't a huge like a Kardashian ring," a spy tells Us Weekly. "It looked vintage and might have been custom-made."
So, why has Jess been keeping the ring under wraps while out and about?
"She wanted to wear the ring right away, but Justin has been worried this will be a career killer," a source tells the mag. "He's not sure how he'll operate as 'Justin Timberlake, the married man.'"
We're gonna go out on a limb and say he'll operate the same way he did as "Justin Timberlake, the on-off boyfriend of five years." Whether that turns out to be a good thing remains to be seen.
Anyhoo, Us reports the pair hope to get hitched this summer "at a private estate," and says the bride is leaning toward walking down the aisle in a gown from go-to wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite