Jessica Biel Joins Twitter, Shops for Jewels With Justin TimberlakeRelated: Hot Gossip, Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Jessica Biel/Twitter1 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com6 of 22
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP10 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/AP11 of 22
- Photo: © RD / Leon/Retna Digital12 of 22
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 22
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: VPC/WENN21 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com22 of 22
By Kat Giantis
Add Jessica Biel to the long list of stars who are using social media to boost and burnish their image. She joined Twitter this week by sharing a behind-the-scenes photo of her preparations for Monday's Met Gala in New York, where she walked the red carpet with fiancé Justin Timberlake.
"I can't zip up my dress," the heavily banged actress tweeted of her Prada gown (see pic below). "Welcome to my world!"
She followed up that message with calls to action on important political and human rights issues. Just kidding. She actually replaced movie titles with a slang word for breasts (example: "T---y T---y Bang Bang" and "Big Trouble in Little T-----s").
Timberlake, who's one of the three people Biel is currently following, joined in on the fun.
Anyhoo, while Jessica, 30, may have had trouble squeezing into her couture, her engagement ring still fits just fine. She made a point of flashing it for photographers while holding onto Justin's arm (click through the images above to see), and she's already looking for a permanent companion for the massive sparkler.
The pair, who are reportedly planning to tie the knot in a blowout nuptial bash this summer, also peeped out antique rings and other jewels, and though they didn't select any bands, they did leave with nearly $7,000 in merchandise, including a 24-carat gold ring set with a labradorite stone and two necklaces.
"They definitely seemed fond of each other," a decidely un-gushy insider tells People. "They were extremely personable, comfortable and relaxed. They weren't holding hands or anything, but they just seemed comfortable with each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite