- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
A spy tells Us Weekly that the actor, 36, is "really trying to woo Jennifer in a big way," with another revealing, "He has been after Jennifer, calling her, for ages."
Seems he has been filming in Philadelphia and jetted into town for less than 48 hours.
"She was flattered he flew across the country to spend a few hours with her," a source tells People, adding, "Jennifer is very flattered by his persistence. He is growing on her."
Presumably like a really attractive fungus.
"She's thinks he's hot as hell," a Lopez friend enthuses to Life & Style.
"Considering how depressed she has been since her breakup, it's no surprise that she has finally decided to let him in," another J.Lo insider tattles to Us. "She needs a boost, and he really wants her, so for the first time since the split, she is allowing herself to go with the flow."
To a point, at least. Both mags quote insiders as saying she's worried that they don't have much common ground, from his lack of Latin blood to her parental obligations to 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
And even though Cooper is said to be "very supportive of the fact that she is a mom," not everyone is on board with his pursuit.
"He has dated a lot of famous women," points out a mole to Us, "and Jennifer's friends are questioning his intentions."
Bradley called time on his two-year romance with Renée Zellweger back in March, and since then has been linked to the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Wilde.
J.Lo, 42, split with hubby Marc Anthony in July, a decision she supposedly questioned in the aftermath.
Now, however, "She seems very happy and has snapped out of her post-separation gloom," a source explains to People. "She is all about the future now."
Concludes a snitch to Us, "I don't think her relationship with Bradley will become anything long term, but he could be Mr. Right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite