- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
A spy tells Us Weekly that the actor, 36, is "really trying to woo Jennifer in a big way," with another revealing, "He has been after Jennifer, calling her, for ages."
Seems he has been filming in Philadelphia and jetted into town for less than 48 hours.
"She was flattered he flew across the country to spend a few hours with her," a source tells People, adding, "Jennifer is very flattered by his persistence. He is growing on her."
Presumably like a really attractive fungus.
"She's thinks he's hot as hell," a Lopez friend enthuses to Life & Style.
"Considering how depressed she has been since her breakup, it's no surprise that she has finally decided to let him in," another J.Lo insider tattles to Us. "She needs a boost, and he really wants her, so for the first time since the split, she is allowing herself to go with the flow."
To a point, at least. Both mags quote insiders as saying she's worried that they don't have much common ground, from his lack of Latin blood to her parental obligations to 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
And even though Cooper is said to be "very supportive of the fact that she is a mom," not everyone is on board with his pursuit.
"He has dated a lot of famous women," points out a mole to Us, "and Jennifer's friends are questioning his intentions."
Bradley called time on his two-year romance with Renée Zellweger back in March, and since then has been linked to the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Wilde.
J.Lo, 42, split with hubby Marc Anthony in July, a decision she supposedly questioned in the aftermath.
Now, however, "She seems very happy and has snapped out of her post-separation gloom," a source explains to People. "She is all about the future now."
Concludes a snitch to Us, "I don't think her relationship with Bradley will become anything long term, but he could be Mr. Right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite