- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
A spy tells Us Weekly that the actor, 36, is "really trying to woo Jennifer in a big way," with another revealing, "He has been after Jennifer, calling her, for ages."
Seems he has been filming in Philadelphia and jetted into town for less than 48 hours.
"She was flattered he flew across the country to spend a few hours with her," a source tells People, adding, "Jennifer is very flattered by his persistence. He is growing on her."
Presumably like a really attractive fungus.
"She's thinks he's hot as hell," a Lopez friend enthuses to Life & Style.
"Considering how depressed she has been since her breakup, it's no surprise that she has finally decided to let him in," another J.Lo insider tattles to Us. "She needs a boost, and he really wants her, so for the first time since the split, she is allowing herself to go with the flow."
To a point, at least. Both mags quote insiders as saying she's worried that they don't have much common ground, from his lack of Latin blood to her parental obligations to 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
And even though Cooper is said to be "very supportive of the fact that she is a mom," not everyone is on board with his pursuit.
"He has dated a lot of famous women," points out a mole to Us, "and Jennifer's friends are questioning his intentions."
Bradley called time on his two-year romance with Renée Zellweger back in March, and since then has been linked to the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Wilde.
J.Lo, 42, split with hubby Marc Anthony in July, a decision she supposedly questioned in the aftermath.
Now, however, "She seems very happy and has snapped out of her post-separation gloom," a source explains to People. "She is all about the future now."
Concludes a snitch to Us, "I don't think her relationship with Bradley will become anything long term, but he could be Mr. Right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite