- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
By Kat Giantis
A spy tells Us Weekly that the actor, 36, is "really trying to woo Jennifer in a big way," with another revealing, "He has been after Jennifer, calling her, for ages."
Seems he has been filming in Philadelphia and jetted into town for less than 48 hours.
"She was flattered he flew across the country to spend a few hours with her," a source tells People, adding, "Jennifer is very flattered by his persistence. He is growing on her."
Presumably like a really attractive fungus.
"She's thinks he's hot as hell," a Lopez friend enthuses to Life & Style.
"Considering how depressed she has been since her breakup, it's no surprise that she has finally decided to let him in," another J.Lo insider tattles to Us. "She needs a boost, and he really wants her, so for the first time since the split, she is allowing herself to go with the flow."
To a point, at least. Both mags quote insiders as saying she's worried that they don't have much common ground, from his lack of Latin blood to her parental obligations to 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.
And even though Cooper is said to be "very supportive of the fact that she is a mom," not everyone is on board with his pursuit.
"He has dated a lot of famous women," points out a mole to Us, "and Jennifer's friends are questioning his intentions."
Bradley called time on his two-year romance with Renée Zellweger back in March, and since then has been linked to the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Olivia Wilde.
J.Lo, 42, split with hubby Marc Anthony in July, a decision she supposedly questioned in the aftermath.
Now, however, "She seems very happy and has snapped out of her post-separation gloom," a source explains to People. "She is all about the future now."
Concludes a snitch to Us, "I don't think her relationship with Bradley will become anything long term, but he could be Mr. Right now."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite