- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Visual/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Marcos Pinto/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Patrick McMullan Co./REX Features/.10 of 12
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Star Max/FilmMagic11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
It's been nearly three weeks since John Travolta made the name Adele Dazeem famous at Idina Menzel's expense, and he's apparently still feeling bad about. E! News says he recently sent the actress a floral mea culpa for the moniker blunder he made while introducing her performance of "Let It Go" at the Oscars on March 2.
"He sent her a big, gorgeous bouquet of flowers to her dressing room [at the Broadway musical 'If/Then']," says a source. "It was HUGE. It was his apology to her."
According to the insider, "It was clear he felt very bad about it. And by the size of the arrangement it was an obvious 'forgive me please' gesture."
Travolta issued an official apology a couple days after his gaffe went viral (complete with name generator): "I've been beating myself up all day. Then I thought ... what would Idina Menzel say? She'd say, 'Let it go, let it go!' Idina is incredibly talented, and I am so happy 'Frozen' took home two Oscars Sunday night!"
E! says the actor hugged it out with a gracious Menzel after her performance.
"She laughed it off," explains the spy. "She thought it was so funny. She was like, 'What are you going to do?'"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite