- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake did not let his trouser snake out of its zippered cage.
According to the insider, Justin never sent his "Friends With Benefits" co-star (or anyone else) an intimate pic. As for the pair of snaps rumored to show JT reclining on a bed and jokingly sporting pink panties on his head? Those have yet to surface online.
Either way, we're guessing the hacking was a big topic of discussion when Justin met up with Scarlett Johansson at New York hot spot 1Oak in the early hours of Thursday morning, not long after very personal self-portraits of her boobs and butt popped up everywhere.
"They were dancing and talking to each other all night like old friends," a spy tells Life & Style. "People were surprised that she showed up with him, but they both seemed happy to see each other."
The New York Post says JT and ScarJo partied with everyone from Bradley Cooper to rocker Lars Ulrich before calling it a night shortly before dawn.
"You can tell [Justin and Scarlett] are great friends and had a blast together," says the L&S source. "Scarlett seemed really into him, but he didn't seem interested because of Jessica. It was like he just considers it a friendship."
Johansson, meanwhile, is working with the FBI to track down the nekkis pic perpetrator, and her lawyer has been busily trying to rid the Internet of her shapely lady bits.
In a cease-and-desist letter sent to websites featuring the stolen images, the legal pit bull warns, "The highly personal and private photographs at issue capture our client self-posing in her own home in a state of undress and/or topless. ... If you fail to comply, you will be acting at your own peril."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite