- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake did not let his trouser snake out of its zippered cage.
According to the insider, Justin never sent his "Friends With Benefits" co-star (or anyone else) an intimate pic. As for the pair of snaps rumored to show JT reclining on a bed and jokingly sporting pink panties on his head? Those have yet to surface online.
Either way, we're guessing the hacking was a big topic of discussion when Justin met up with Scarlett Johansson at New York hot spot 1Oak in the early hours of Thursday morning, not long after very personal self-portraits of her boobs and butt popped up everywhere.
"They were dancing and talking to each other all night like old friends," a spy tells Life & Style. "People were surprised that she showed up with him, but they both seemed happy to see each other."
The New York Post says JT and ScarJo partied with everyone from Bradley Cooper to rocker Lars Ulrich before calling it a night shortly before dawn.
"You can tell [Justin and Scarlett] are great friends and had a blast together," says the L&S source. "Scarlett seemed really into him, but he didn't seem interested because of Jessica. It was like he just considers it a friendship."
Johansson, meanwhile, is working with the FBI to track down the nekkis pic perpetrator, and her lawyer has been busily trying to rid the Internet of her shapely lady bits.
In a cease-and-desist letter sent to websites featuring the stolen images, the legal pit bull warns, "The highly personal and private photographs at issue capture our client self-posing in her own home in a state of undress and/or topless. ... If you fail to comply, you will be acting at your own peril."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite