- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
By Kat Giantis
Justin Timberlake did not let his trouser snake out of its zippered cage.
According to the insider, Justin never sent his "Friends With Benefits" co-star (or anyone else) an intimate pic. As for the pair of snaps rumored to show JT reclining on a bed and jokingly sporting pink panties on his head? Those have yet to surface online.
Either way, we're guessing the hacking was a big topic of discussion when Justin met up with Scarlett Johansson at New York hot spot 1Oak in the early hours of Thursday morning, not long after very personal self-portraits of her boobs and butt popped up everywhere.
"They were dancing and talking to each other all night like old friends," a spy tells Life & Style. "People were surprised that she showed up with him, but they both seemed happy to see each other."
The New York Post says JT and ScarJo partied with everyone from Bradley Cooper to rocker Lars Ulrich before calling it a night shortly before dawn.
"You can tell [Justin and Scarlett] are great friends and had a blast together," says the L&S source. "Scarlett seemed really into him, but he didn't seem interested because of Jessica. It was like he just considers it a friendship."
Johansson, meanwhile, is working with the FBI to track down the nekkis pic perpetrator, and her lawyer has been busily trying to rid the Internet of her shapely lady bits.
In a cease-and-desist letter sent to websites featuring the stolen images, the legal pit bull warns, "The highly personal and private photographs at issue capture our client self-posing in her own home in a state of undress and/or topless. ... If you fail to comply, you will be acting at your own peril."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite