- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Gade/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: JD/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy appear to be taking positive steps to mend their rumored rift. On the heels of reports that their three-year engagement is on the rocks, the couple were spotted together twice last week, including a day spent at a Malibu beach with their 2-year-old son, Bing (see pics here and here).
"Kate and Matt spent several weeks apart, and the time away was good for them as they've been trying to figure things out," an insider explains to E! News. "They didn't want to end their relationship, so they took a step back for a while to let things cool off."
To their credit, Hudson, 34, and Bellamy, 35, reportedly decided to seek professional help to work on their issues.
"They've been to counseling and decided they both would like to stay together for now," continues the source. "Kate has never been traditional, and she doesn't know exactly what their future looks like."
While the confidant's use of "for now" doesn't sound optimistic, another spy downplays their issues.
"They have bumps in the road like anyone else, but it's nowhere to what people blew it up to be," a source tells People. "Kate is very independent, and Matt is a musician ... His life is touring. … [But] they make time to see each other."
During their recent rough patch, "She needed time to go out with her friends and let loose and have fun. Matt went to Europe for a while, and now that's he's back, they are slowly spending more time together. They are both open-minded and will see what happens. They aren't rushing to make any decisions right now."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite