- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Gade/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: JD/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy appear to be taking positive steps to mend their rumored rift. On the heels of reports that their three-year engagement is on the rocks, the couple were spotted together twice last week, including a day spent at a Malibu beach with their 2-year-old son, Bing (see pics here and here).
"Kate and Matt spent several weeks apart, and the time away was good for them as they've been trying to figure things out," an insider explains to E! News. "They didn't want to end their relationship, so they took a step back for a while to let things cool off."
To their credit, Hudson, 34, and Bellamy, 35, reportedly decided to seek professional help to work on their issues.
"They've been to counseling and decided they both would like to stay together for now," continues the source. "Kate has never been traditional, and she doesn't know exactly what their future looks like."
While the confidant's use of "for now" doesn't sound optimistic, another spy downplays their issues.
"They have bumps in the road like anyone else, but it's nowhere to what people blew it up to be," a source tells People. "Kate is very independent, and Matt is a musician ... His life is touring. … [But] they make time to see each other."
During their recent rough patch, "She needed time to go out with her friends and let loose and have fun. Matt went to Europe for a while, and now that's he's back, they are slowly spending more time together. They are both open-minded and will see what happens. They aren't rushing to make any decisions right now."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite