- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Gade/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
By Kat Giantis
When last we checked in with Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy, they were supposedly "living separate lives" but were "trying very hard for the sake of their son," 2-year-old Bing. Now, three weeks later, they are apparently still trying to salvage their nearly three-year engagement.
According to Us Weekly, the couple has made an effort to close the distance between them, both literally and metaphorically. Bellamy, 35, winged to Los Angeles earlier this month to spend time with Bing, and he crashed with Kate at their Malibu pad.
"They went on dates, and they're talking every day to work through things," says a Kate confidant. "They're committed to being great parents and want to stay together for Bing."
A source adds that the Muse frontman "loves Kate and Bing immensely."
Hudson, 34, plans to return the favor by visiting Bellamy in London, where he's recording an album.
Alas, not everyone predicts a happy ending for the pair.
"They're afraid to end it," naysays a Bellamy insider. "I don't think there is any way it will last."
And as for Star magazine's current cover story that claims Kate is getting "private dance lessons" from and had "immediate chemistry" with Derek Hough, that's been roundly denied by her rep, with an insider scoffing to Gossip Cop that it's "untrue" and "fabricated to sell magazines."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite