- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: JD/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks14 of 15
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News15 of 15
By Kat Giantis
Things have been pretty quiet in the nearly three years since Kate Hudson became engaged to Muse frontman Matt Bellamy. But now the rumor mill is cranking with talk of trouble, with the New York Daily News claiming the low-key couple is "on the rocks."
Blame for the supposed rough patch is placed on geography (the actress prefers a Hollywood home base, while the British musician is centered in London) and schedules (she's busy with multiple movie roles; he has touring commitments with his band).
"Matt is pretty down-to-earth and happy in England, while Kate is very L.A.-focused," explains a source. "They are leading separate lives. It hasn't been working out the way they planned, and they've been trying very hard for the sake of their son."
Last month, Kate brushed off wedding questions during an appearance on "Live! With Kelly and Michael."
"I'm planning nothing right now," she said. "I'm so busy, we've been so busy, and it's been great. I come from an unconventional family -- they're not married, my parents [mom Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell] aren't married."
Hudson has previously said she was getting some pressure from 10-year-old son Ryder [with ex-husband Chris Robinson] to get hitched again. "I think he looks forward to more the party than actually the idea of us getting married."
The official word on the talk of trouble, courtesy of Kate's rep: "It isn't true."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite