- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
The New York tabloids are doing their best to shove Katie Holmes into a rebound romance. On the heels of a New York Post report that claimed no fewer than seven guys on the set of her currently filming manic-depressive indie flick "Mania Days" have asked her out comes word from the New York Daily News that the former Mrs. Tom Cruise has been "getting flirty" with co-star Luke Kirby.
The evidence, such as it is: Holmes has been dodging the paparazzi around her Manhattan neighborhood and was spied spending time with Kirby off-camera.
According to the paper, Suri's mom left the set with Kirby on Wednesday, and, unlike the work-related, digit-clasping pic below, they were "almost holding hands" while walking in the East Village (given the crush of people on the average New York sidewalk, Holmes could have been "almost holding hands" with just about anyone, but OK).
A spy also alleges that when Katie saw the paparazzi, she changed directions, ditched Kirby and hopped into a cab, eventually rendezvousing with him down the street. They've also been "giggling a lot" and reportedly grabbed dinner together on Tuesday.
"She's smiling all the time, very flirty," asserts the mole. "He seems to be very into her."
Or he's just a friendly co-worker.
As for Cruise, he surfaced at an L.A. Kings game on Thursday, where he posed for a photo with "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano. Seems he sought her out to praise her performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner," and she Instagrammed a photo of the meeting.
The pic immediately had the Internet on alert, since it's been nearly a year since Holmes surprised Cruise with divorce papers, and he's overdue for a new suspicion-clouded romance.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite