- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
The New York tabloids are doing their best to shove Katie Holmes into a rebound romance. On the heels of a New York Post report that claimed no fewer than seven guys on the set of her currently filming manic-depressive indie flick "Mania Days" have asked her out comes word from the New York Daily News that the former Mrs. Tom Cruise has been "getting flirty" with co-star Luke Kirby.
The evidence, such as it is: Holmes has been dodging the paparazzi around her Manhattan neighborhood and was spied spending time with Kirby off-camera.
According to the paper, Suri's mom left the set with Kirby on Wednesday, and, unlike the work-related, digit-clasping pic below, they were "almost holding hands" while walking in the East Village (given the crush of people on the average New York sidewalk, Holmes could have been "almost holding hands" with just about anyone, but OK).
A spy also alleges that when Katie saw the paparazzi, she changed directions, ditched Kirby and hopped into a cab, eventually rendezvousing with him down the street. They've also been "giggling a lot" and reportedly grabbed dinner together on Tuesday.
"She's smiling all the time, very flirty," asserts the mole. "He seems to be very into her."
Or he's just a friendly co-worker.
As for Cruise, he surfaced at an L.A. Kings game on Thursday, where he posed for a photo with "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano. Seems he sought her out to praise her performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner," and she Instagrammed a photo of the meeting.
The pic immediately had the Internet on alert, since it's been nearly a year since Holmes surprised Cruise with divorce papers, and he's overdue for a new suspicion-clouded romance.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite