- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: FMB/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
The New York tabloids are doing their best to shove Katie Holmes into a rebound romance. On the heels of a New York Post report that claimed no fewer than seven guys on the set of her currently filming manic-depressive indie flick "Mania Days" have asked her out comes word from the New York Daily News that the former Mrs. Tom Cruise has been "getting flirty" with co-star Luke Kirby.
The evidence, such as it is: Holmes has been dodging the paparazzi around her Manhattan neighborhood and was spied spending time with Kirby off-camera.
According to the paper, Suri's mom left the set with Kirby on Wednesday, and, unlike the work-related, digit-clasping pic below, they were "almost holding hands" while walking in the East Village (given the crush of people on the average New York sidewalk, Holmes could have been "almost holding hands" with just about anyone, but OK).
A spy also alleges that when Katie saw the paparazzi, she changed directions, ditched Kirby and hopped into a cab, eventually rendezvousing with him down the street. They've also been "giggling a lot" and reportedly grabbed dinner together on Tuesday.
"She's smiling all the time, very flirty," asserts the mole. "He seems to be very into her."
Or he's just a friendly co-worker.
As for Cruise, he surfaced at an L.A. Kings game on Thursday, where he posed for a photo with "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano. Seems he sought her out to praise her performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner," and she Instagrammed a photo of the meeting.
The pic immediately had the Internet on alert, since it's been nearly a year since Holmes surprised Cruise with divorce papers, and he's overdue for a new suspicion-clouded romance.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite