- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: DCB/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: VPJ/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human CivilizationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:38:00 AM
- ABC's 'Scandal' Casts Portia De Rossi in 'Top Secret' RMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA Sends Proposed Contract to Membership for RatificationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human Civilization
By Kat Giantis
Is Keira Knightley following in the musical-muse footsteps of Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson by coupling up with a British rocker?
"She's extremely happy right now and really enjoying spending time with James," says a source. "He's a real rocker and a lovely guy … and she likes that whole scene. Lately, she's become far more rock and roll and has been hanging out with a really trendy crowd."
The actress's matchmaking pal Alexa Chung reportedly set up the pair, who "hit it off straight away." Still, Knightley, 26, is said to be taking things slowly with Righton, 27.
"Keira's really smitten with James but wants to just quietly get on with it and see what happens," explains the spy. "She certainly won't be stepping out on a red carpet with James in the near future. It's really early days."
In January, reports surfaced that Knightley had called it quits with live-in love Friend, who played Wickham to her Elizabeth Bennet in 2005's "Pride & Prejudice."
Busy work schedules were partially blamed for the bust-up of the strong-jawlined, high-cheekboned honeys. Another purported problem: the paparazzi.
"Rupert hates the idea of being followed and photographed," a source told the London Sun. "It affected the harmony in the relationship. The pressure took its toll and both decided they should go their separate ways. They will remain lifelong friends."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite