- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/StarTraks1 of 21
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 21
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 21
- Photo: MAX NASH/Getty Images North America6 of 21
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks8 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: EVGA/GSI10 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 21
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters18 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
By Kat Giantis
Kristen Stewart's love of books is hardly a secret. Her June 2012 interview with Elle magazine took place almost entirely inside a bookstore, with the writer noting that the starlet "could pass for one of the literary hipster" employees as she exclaimed over works by Martin Amis, John Steinbeck and Charles Bukowski. But is she taking her literary love to another level?
Various outlets claim K.Stew, 23, has quietly enrolled at UCLA to study English literature, with an eye toward writing a screenplay.
"Her [script-supervisor] mom has always encouraged Kristen to write because she is so creative and passionate," a source enthuses to HollywoodLife. "It's a wonderful way for her to channel her thoughts and ideas."
Adds a spy to the London Mirror, "Yes, Kristen's a Tinseltown actress worth millions, but she is already considering a life after film. She never got to complete college, and she wants to get a proper education."
Stewart, who is currently shooting the Guantanamo Bay indie "Camp X-Ray," supposedly plans to balance her film commitments with her studies.
Sounds like an ambitious but worthwhile plan, right? Alas, it's also apparently as fictionalized as the novels she'd be reading in class. An insider tells Wonderwall that the college talk isn't true.
Too bad, since HollywoodLife thinks it's a great way for her to let "go of the past" and "focus on her own life" without Robert Pattinson.
But are they ready to let go? Us Weekly believes there's "still hope" that the fickle "Twilight" twosome could fan the waning flame of their dysfunctional, Mini Cooper-marred love.
Two months after their last breakup, Robsten are "hanging out again," and they enjoyed a "very intense conversation" at Stewart's Los Angeles home on Aug. 4.
"They will probably pick up where they left off," predicts a source. "Rob is obsessed with her."
A Stewart spy seems optimistic about his chances: "She's still heartbroken. She can't seem to get over him."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite