- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively: You've partied on Steven Spielberg's yacht at the Cannes Film Festival, cruised the canals of Venice, strolled hand-in-hand at sunset in Monte Carlo and soaked in the scenery on the Italian Riviera. So, what are you going to do now?
Go to Disneyland, of course.
Us Weekly spotted the rumored flames enjoying a late-night visit to the Happiest Place on Earth on Sunday, not long after the nekkid pic-denying starlet hit the stage in a second-skin blue minidress at the MTV Movie Awards.
Word is, Leo, 35, and Blake, 23, arrived at the Anaheim, Calif., park with a passel of friends and proceeded to get fast-tracked to the front of the line for a private ride on the Star Tours attraction, a Disney-fied journey through the "Star Wars" universe.
The dressed-down pair wore hats pulled low, but an eyewitness tells LaineyGossip that they were "very tactile," or they were until people started gawking.
The group, escorted by their own Disney-provided tour guide, was later spotted outside the penny arcade on Main Street before strolling back to their hotel "chattering and laughing."
This wasn't Blake's first time at Disneyland with an eligible Oscar nominee.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite