- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
By Kat Giantis
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively: You've partied on Steven Spielberg's yacht at the Cannes Film Festival, cruised the canals of Venice, strolled hand-in-hand at sunset in Monte Carlo and soaked in the scenery on the Italian Riviera. So, what are you going to do now?
Go to Disneyland, of course.
Us Weekly spotted the rumored flames enjoying a late-night visit to the Happiest Place on Earth on Sunday, not long after the nekkid pic-denying starlet hit the stage in a second-skin blue minidress at the MTV Movie Awards.
Word is, Leo, 35, and Blake, 23, arrived at the Anaheim, Calif., park with a passel of friends and proceeded to get fast-tracked to the front of the line for a private ride on the Star Tours attraction, a Disney-fied journey through the "Star Wars" universe.
The dressed-down pair wore hats pulled low, but an eyewitness tells LaineyGossip that they were "very tactile," or they were until people started gawking.
The group, escorted by their own Disney-provided tour guide, was later spotted outside the penny arcade on Main Street before strolling back to their hotel "chattering and laughing."
This wasn't Blake's first time at Disneyland with an eligible Oscar nominee.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite