Is Lindsay Lohan Back On With Samantha Ronson?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Samantha Ronson, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Retna/Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: 2009/Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Vickers/Whittle/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptise Lacroix/Retna Digital13 of 14
- Photo: Dan Gorder/FilmMagic14 of 14
By Kat Giantis
Lindsay Lohan's busy nocturnal schedule has led to whispers that she's falling back into old habits, and her latest rendezvous won't do much to halt the rumors. X17online spied LiLo looking cozy with ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson while hanging at New York club Le Baron on Tuesday night.
"Lindsay and Sam were whispering and laughing, and they left the club holding hands," relays an eyewitness. "They didn't care who saw them, and they definitely seem to be back on. It was just like the old days -- they couldn't get enough of each other!"
When we contacted Lohan's rep about the reunion rumors, he told us, "We don't comment on Lindsay's personal life."
Lohan, 25, and Ronson, 34, messily parted ways in 2009 after about two years of volatile togetherness. In early 2011, a freshly rehabbed LiLo moved into a condo in Venice, Calif., that happened to be right next door to the DJ, a too-close-for-comfort scenario that the onetime actress insisted was just a coincidence.
"Lindsay has been asking Sam for another chance for months," a source alleged to Star in April. "She's dated a few guys, but nothing has worked out. Lindsay's convinced Sam is the perfect partner for her."
Ronson might need more persuading. She's currently promoting her new album, "Chasing the Reds," which includes a song widely believed to be about Lohan.
Among the lyrics of "Sometimes When You Win, You Lose": "I just wanted to find some peace with you/ You needed the noise as proof/ And we started this war on the same side/ Now I feel just like a hostage in the room/ But I'm trying to find a way out alive."
When asked about speculation that the ditty is about Lindsay, Sam told the Daily Beast, "Maybe they'd be right. Maybe they'd be wrong."
And the hostage part? "Most people would assume that it's figurative, that it's about emotions. But maybe it's not," explains Ronson. "Maybe it's actually literal. It was not a healthy relationship."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite