- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: CD1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AN2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says RepMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 5:00:50 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Hollywood's Wussiest Moves of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:14:27 PM
- 'Walking With Dinosaurs' Review: You'll Be Rooting for ExctinctionMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:00:34 PM
- Year in Home Entertainment: UltraViolet Battles for Users, Greater VisibilityMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:41:42 PM
- Mariah Carey criticized for performing for Angolan leaderMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:35:14 PM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep
By Kat Giantis
Is Maria Shriver so filled with the joy of the holiday season that she may be willing to forgive estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger his transgressions, which include fathering a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper?
TMZ claims such a Christmas miracle could be possible, because Shriver has supposedly confided to friends that she's having "second thoughts" and feeling "unsure" about divorcing the star-cum-politician.
(Side note: First person who makes an "I'll be back" joke has to watch a double feature of "Twins" and "Junior.")
Before you join us in hollering "Oh, honey, no!" Maria's reasons for allegedly reconsidering the breakup range from her Catholic faith, which frowns upon divorce, to Ahnuld's recent attentiveness.
Seems he "desperately" wants to salvage their 25-year union, which produced four children, and he has been "extremely sweet" in an attempt to woo her back. His courting tactics are said to include showering Shriver with gifts.
The couple has remained civil since separating in May, meeting up for meals with their kids and occasionally attending church services together.
Schwarzenegger, 64, and Shriver, 56, married in 1986 at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass.
"I love her and I will always take care of her," Arnold assured Maria's powerful clan at the rehearsal dinner. "Nobody should worry."
The pair tied the knot without a prenuptial agreement, and they've reportedly hammered out an agreement to divvy up their estimated $400 million fortune.
So, what do you think about the possibility of a reconciliation? Bad idea doomed to fail or worth a shot? Tell us in the comments ...
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Amanda Bynes post-rehab on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey, Cameron Diaz and more stars romp in the snow on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSex Scenes
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite