- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: CD1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AN2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
By Kat Giantis
Is Maria Shriver so filled with the joy of the holiday season that she may be willing to forgive estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger his transgressions, which include fathering a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper?
TMZ claims such a Christmas miracle could be possible, because Shriver has supposedly confided to friends that she's having "second thoughts" and feeling "unsure" about divorcing the star-cum-politician.
(Side note: First person who makes an "I'll be back" joke has to watch a double feature of "Twins" and "Junior.")
Before you join us in hollering "Oh, honey, no!" Maria's reasons for allegedly reconsidering the breakup range from her Catholic faith, which frowns upon divorce, to Ahnuld's recent attentiveness.
Seems he "desperately" wants to salvage their 25-year union, which produced four children, and he has been "extremely sweet" in an attempt to woo her back. His courting tactics are said to include showering Shriver with gifts.
The couple has remained civil since separating in May, meeting up for meals with their kids and occasionally attending church services together.
Schwarzenegger, 64, and Shriver, 56, married in 1986 at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass.
"I love her and I will always take care of her," Arnold assured Maria's powerful clan at the rehearsal dinner. "Nobody should worry."
The pair tied the knot without a prenuptial agreement, and they've reportedly hammered out an agreement to divvy up their estimated $400 million fortune.
So, what do you think about the possibility of a reconciliation? Bad idea doomed to fail or worth a shot? Tell us in the comments ...
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite