- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: CD1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AN2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: MySpace/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
By Kat Giantis
Is Maria Shriver so filled with the joy of the holiday season that she may be willing to forgive estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger his transgressions, which include fathering a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper?
TMZ claims such a Christmas miracle could be possible, because Shriver has supposedly confided to friends that she's having "second thoughts" and feeling "unsure" about divorcing the star-cum-politician.
(Side note: First person who makes an "I'll be back" joke has to watch a double feature of "Twins" and "Junior.")
Before you join us in hollering "Oh, honey, no!" Maria's reasons for allegedly reconsidering the breakup range from her Catholic faith, which frowns upon divorce, to Ahnuld's recent attentiveness.
Seems he "desperately" wants to salvage their 25-year union, which produced four children, and he has been "extremely sweet" in an attempt to woo her back. His courting tactics are said to include showering Shriver with gifts.
The couple has remained civil since separating in May, meeting up for meals with their kids and occasionally attending church services together.
Schwarzenegger, 64, and Shriver, 56, married in 1986 at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass.
"I love her and I will always take care of her," Arnold assured Maria's powerful clan at the rehearsal dinner. "Nobody should worry."
The pair tied the knot without a prenuptial agreement, and they've reportedly hammered out an agreement to divvy up their estimated $400 million fortune.
So, what do you think about the possibility of a reconciliation? Bad idea doomed to fail or worth a shot? Tell us in the comments ...
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite